(Articles 8, 13, 14 and 21 of the General Regulation on Data Protection - RGPD)
2. What information do we collect?
We collect information when you send contact forms from the site or when you use the conversation tool, namely the contacts by email and telephone. Thus, we only collect the information that fills in the submitted forms.
Website usage information is collected using cookies.
3. How do we use this information?
The data collected is only used to continue the contact you requested.
The OmniBox platform will only share essential information, such as name, address and contact, to third parties who are carriers of goods.
We may send information about OmniBox platform products and services that may or may be of interest to you. You can always choose to cancel the subscription. You have the right at any time to not allow you to be contacted for marketing campaigns by simply sending an email to email@example.com
4. Access and Correction of your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information we have about you. If you wish to request a copy of the partial or total information of your information retained by the OmniBox platform please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to be sure of the accuracy and reliability of the information we hold about you. You may request the correction or removal of information that is not up-to-date.
These are small text files stored on your computer that collect information about your device and information about your usage experience. This information is used to record the number of visits made and compile statistical information about the activity of the site. The OmniBox platform has implemented a cookie warning, which appears when you first enter the site.
The OmniBox platform uses session cookies, "first-party cookies" as well as persistent cookies and third-party cookies.
These cookies are essential for statistical and behavioral analysis of the site (GoogleAnalytics).
Specific information about third-party Google Analytics cookies can be found here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
The content and accuracy of the terms and conditions of use of the privacy policies of third parties is the responsibility of the same.
You can get more information on the website https://cookiesandyou.com/.
You can also set your browser to not accept cookies and the websites mentioned above will explain how you can strip them. However, non-acceptance of cookies may result in improper execution of certain features of the Website. None of the cookies used are essential for using the Website, for a particular feature, or for improving the performance of the Website.
Cookies will not be used for any other purpose than those mentioned in the previous point.
This Website contains links to other websites. This privacy notice only applies to this Website. You should read the privacy policies of other websites.
Treatment of data
The OmniBox platform is responsible for the collection and processing of personal data. Personal data placed by users will be subject to computer processing and will appear in the OmniBox platform data base (s).
Personal data placed by users and / or service providers, having the sole and exclusive purpose of delivering the products and performing the services purchased by the user (the holder of the personal data).
The personal data placed by the users may be transmitted for the purpose of direct marketing, namely through the use of electronic mail on behalf of OmniBox.
We guarantee the double opt-in (process in which the user needs to confirm explicitly by register that wants to receive messages) in the sending of offers, for the email.
In accordance with the provisions of art. 13 of Law 41/2004 of August 18, inserted by Law 46/2012 of August 29, if you wish to authorize the processing and use of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, under the terms described above, by the platform, .
The provision of personal data is optional and will always be guaranteed, under the law, the right to access, rectify and cancel any data provided, and may be exercised in person or in writing, directly through the contact form or in the personal area of the site (client account).
Data protection policy
- The personal data provided to the OmniBox platform will be used exclusively for customer management, including profiling, and for marketing and advertising purposes. The data processing operations have the following bases of lawfulness:
- the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract: sale of delivery products and services; or
- when the Data owner has given his consent to the processing of his data: customer card, profile definition and transmission of data to third parties; or
- where the processing arises from a legal obligation: invoicing.
- The OmniBox platform, within the scope of its activity, plans to carry out the definition of customer profiles, enabling the dissemination of campaigns, products and promotions, as a result. This definition of profiles will only result in the attribution of commercial advantages to the client, based on their history of interactions with the platform, as well as the sending of advertising and marketing linked to the advantages stated.
- The customer card shall contain the customer identification data provided by the customer, as well as data relating to the purchase of products and data relating to the delivery, installation and repair services arising from their interaction with the platform.
- They shall have access to the personal data, the platform, as the controller, and their subcontractors, the latter only in that capacity. In the after-sales service - for installations, home deliveries and repairs - the subcontractors will have access to the personal data strictly necessary for the intended purposes.
- The data provided for the purpose of Customer Management will be kept for the term of:
- one year after the last interaction of the Data Holder with the platform, in the case of a purchase, a period that begins to count always after the end of the Product Warranty period;
- one year after the last interaction of the Data Holder with the platform, in the case of a Customer Registry in associated purchases.
- For tax purposes, the data will be kept for a period of 10 years, from the purchase of the product, as it follows from article 123, paragraph 4 of the CIRC.
- Data subjects may at any time require the Data Protection Officer to have access to personal data concerning him or her, as well as their rectification or deletion, limitation of processing, right to object to and the right to portability of data (unless one of the restrictions provided for in Regulation 679/2016 applies).
- The Data Owner may withdraw the consent already provided, at any time, without such withdrawal having repercussions on the legality of the treatment hitherto carried out.
- The Data Holder has the right to submit a complaint to the Control Authority, that is, to the National Data Protection Commission.
RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT